Thought of the Week is Back with a Bang!
We have so many exciting pieces of news to share…We thought the best thing to do was let Lisa Morgan our MD explain…
- There have been some exciting developments at Generation Media – can you tell us more?
- Generation Media are very excited to announce our relocation, branding and website! What is not changing is the fact that we will still be generating the best service and business return for our customers.
- Why is now the ideal time for you to launch your new logo and website?
- After celebrating our 10th Birthday in 2018, we are looking ahead to the next 10 years to continue to meet the growing needs of our customers. The new logo and website represents our position as the leading independent specialist globally in media buying and marketing communications to children, young people and families.
- What factors were most influential in the redesign of your logo?
- The logo represents the family unit and the multi-generations we specialise in connecting our clients with. We have kept our signature Orange in colour and incorporated blue and green to signify the connection with existing and future business partnerships such as Giraffe Insights. The middle of the family unit is shaped as a G for Generation.
- Where are your new offices and why have you relocated to this site?
- The move is part of our strategic expansion of our existing businesses, Generation Media and Giraffe Insights, as well as our future ventures and partnerships (watch this space!). Our new address is 7-8 Midford Place, London, W1T 5BG. We are within easy walking distance from Warren Street, Euston Square and Goodge Street Underground as well as mainline stations including Euston, Kings Cross and St Pancras.
- How will the changes that you have made – your relocation, new logo and new website – allow you to support your current clients and your prospective clients?
- The new office space provides the perfect environment to promote agile and collaborative working for our clients within both our businesses. We will have a dedicated space, ‘The Laboratory’ to run events and training. This will also be available for hire to our customers and supplier partners.
- We have always had a focus on our peoples well-being and ‘The Hangout’ in the basement provides space for the team to break away from their desks and interact in a less formal setting, whilst ‘The Cloud Room’ provides an area set to stimulate blue sky thinking (literally with the sky light roof) and getting the teams creative juices flowing.
- We have put our people at the heart of the new website design and the refresh of the logo demonstrates our commitment to continue to evolve the business to best meet the needs of our customers, team and industry over the next 10 years.