Welcome to the May edition of Generation Media’s Monthly Kids Digital Online Update.
The Digital Update is an exclusive report based on Generation Media’s market research. This month’s highlights:
- This month, we see Roblox being knocked off the top spot in the GSQ rankings replaced by Twitch, whilst Disney continues to remain as the second top site for kids.
- Ali-A continues to reign as the top YouTube Influencer for Kids with DanTDM unable to secure back the top spot this month.
- Kidzworld represented by Playwire Media is a popular information source for teachers, featuring content and resources that make learning fun for students. The site is more female skewed (67%).
- YouTube Kids continues to dominate the top spot on the App Store and Google Play Store this month for kids 0-5 years old.
- Giraffe Insights delves into Kids (7-14) core viewing from different devices and not surprisingly found that traditional platforms (TV) remains the staple platform.