GM: Kids Digital Online Update May 2018
Welcome to the May edition of Generation Media’s Monthly Kids Digital Online Update.
The Digital Update is an exclusive report based on Generation Media’s market research. This month’s highlights:
- This month, we see Roblox being knocked off the top spot in the GSQ rankings replaced by Twitch, whilst Disney continues to remain as the second top site for kids.
- Ali-A continues to reign as the top YouTube Influencer for Kids with DanTDM unable to secure back the top spot this month.
- Kidzworld represented by Playwire Media is a popular information source for teachers, featuring content and resources that make learning fun for students. The site is more female skewed (67%).
- YouTube Kids continues to dominate the top spot on the App Store and Google Play Store this month for kids 0-5 years old.
- Giraffe Insights delves into Kids (7-14) core viewing from different devices and not surprisingly found that traditional platforms (TV) remains the staple platform.