Welcome to the March edition of Generation Media’s Monthly Kids Digital Online Update.
The Digital Update is an exclusive report based on Generation Media’s market research. This month’s highlights:
- We continue to see Roblox and Disney remaining as the UK’s Top 2 sites for kids, however Miniclip has gone down to fourth place, replaced by Twitch this month.
- Giraffe Insights explores gaming apps and found that children who are less interested in console gaming are still frequently playing mobile games.
- BBC Cbeebies Playtime Island and YouTube Kids continue to dominate the top spots in Google Play and the App Store respectively for kids 0-5 years old.
- DanTDM continues to be the number 1 YouTube Influencer, whilst Ali-A has the most branded videos this month compared with the other top influencers.
- Angry Birds POP is one of Rovio’s most popular apps for young girls (75%), with 245K Monthly Active UK Users, targeting 6-15 year olds.