GM: Kids Digital Online Update March 2018
Welcome to the March edition of Generation Media’s Monthly Kids Digital Online Update.
The Digital Update is an exclusive report based on Generation Media’s market research. This month’s highlights:
- We continue to see Roblox and Disney remaining as the UK’s Top 2 sites for kids, however Miniclip has gone down to fourth place, replaced by Twitch this month.
- Giraffe Insights explores gaming apps and found that children who are less interested in console gaming are still frequently playing mobile games.
- BBC Cbeebies Playtime Island and YouTube Kids continue to dominate the top spots in Google Play and the App Store respectively for kids 0-5 years old.
- DanTDM continues to be the number 1 YouTube Influencer, whilst Ali-A has the most branded videos this month compared with the other top influencers.
- Angry Birds POP is one of Rovio’s most popular apps for young girls (75%), with 245K Monthly Active UK Users, targeting 6-15 year olds.