Welcome to the April edition of Generation Media’s Monthly Kids Digital Online Update.
The Digital Update is an exclusive report based on Generation Media’s market research. This month’s highlights:
- We continue to see Roblox and Disney remaining as the UK’s Top 2 sites for kids, and Twitch continues to take the third spot after replacing Miniclip last month.
- DanTDM has fallen to second place, replaced by Ali-A this month for the top YouTube Influencers.
- Crunchy Roll represented by Playwire Media is a streaming service titled as the ‘Anime equivalent of Netflix’. The site is more male skewed (57%) with 1.4M Monthly Active UK Users.
- YouTube Kids continues to dominate the top spot in the App Store and has also risen to first place in the Google Play Store this month for kids 0-5 years old.
- Giraffe Insights delves into the popularity of gaming apps amongst 9-14 year olds and found that children who are less interested in console gaming are still frequently playing mobile games.