GM: Kids Digital Online Update February 2018
Welcome to February’s edition of Generation Media’s Monthly Kids Digital Online Update.
The Digital Update is an exclusive report based on Generation Media’s market research. This month’s highlights are:
- We continue to see Roblox, Disney and Miniclip remaining as the UK’s Top 3 sites for kids with the GSQ ranking for Roblox going up to 875 this month.
- Giraffe Insights explores how Kids’ TV usage can influencer which websites they access.
- BBC Kids apps and YouTube Kids continue to dominate the top spots for apps downloaded for kids.
- YouTube influencer DanTDM has had the largest increase in subscribers and branded videos this month compared to the other top influencers.
- Newly launched Block Star Planet provides an alternative to Minecraft/Roblox, targeting 8-13 year olds with a male skew (70%).