Welcome to February’s edition of Generation Media’s Monthly Kids Digital Online Update.
The Digital Update is an exclusive report based on Generation Media’s market research. This month’s highlights are:
- We continue to see Roblox, Disney and Miniclip remaining as the UK’s Top 3 sites for kids with the GSQ ranking for Roblox going up to 875 this month.
- Giraffe Insights explores how Kids’ TV usage can influencer which websites they access.
- BBC Kids apps and YouTube Kids continue to dominate the top spots for apps downloaded for kids.
- YouTube influencer DanTDM has had the largest increase in subscribers and branded videos this month compared to the other top influencers.
- Newly launched Block Star Planet provides an alternative to Minecraft/Roblox, targeting 8-13 year olds with a male skew (70%).