‘The Next Generation Media Exchange’ is a confederation of independent media agencies working in close partnership with Generation Media and led by Generation Media’s principles and culture.
Why is it important?
- To satisfy client demand for centralised management of global or pan-territory media strategy in the Kids, Families and Entertainment space.
- To bring Generation Media expertise to important markets outside of the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
- To maximise the benefits for our clients from programmatic advances resulting in the ability to buy locally and reach globally.
- To tap into ‘local’ insight and knowledge blended with our successful operational formula to secure effective trading by being better informed.
- To react and leverage media relationships with supplier partners that operate pan-regionally (eg. Disney, Sky, Turner, IP).
Which markets do we operate in?
- All major territories including Europe, North America, Australasia and the Pacific Rim.
- Outside of these market Generation Media would invite and add additional ‘like-minded’ agencies to the confederation after a vetting procedure.
How do we activate global buys?
- Collaborative planning and buying approach between Generation Media and our local agency partner.
- Through UK and Irish based media owner contacts with international offers.
- Programmatically from the UK office underpinned by local agency knowledge and insight.
What is the benefit to clients?
- Centralised management of pan-territory strategies through ONE single expert contact point.
- Ability to leverage media owner deals against total international expenditure with backed up, insightful and benchmarked rationales.
- Drive potential cost savings through the amortisation of production costs and assets.
- To manage, measure and recommend content and license partnerships across territories.